Responsible to: Board of Directors
Location: St Asaph
Hours of work: 9am to 5pm -Monday to Friday
About the Company
Salisburys Chartered Accountants is a growing company, operating from 4 locations across North Wales dedicated to serving our clients in offering the best accountancy advice and services. Working for Salisbury & Co provides a great career move and in return for hard work, we offer excellent working conditions, a competitive wage and benefit package, holiday entitlement and a real chance for career advancement.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Audit & Review Manager to be responsible for delivering high-quality audits to our clients
- Responsible for delivering high-quality audits to our clients
- Supported by the wider audit team to deliver the onsite work.
- Build relationships with the clients so that you are the “go-to” person and will manage their expectations, their audit, and our team to deliver high-quality audit.
- Complete file reviews on a range of audit clients.
- Ensure that Salisbury & Co consistently meets ISQM standard.
- Identifying and delivering added value services to the clients to help them prosper.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Line Management.
- At least 4 years’ post qualified experience of working in a medium sized practice.
- Qualified to ACA or ACCA
- Supervisory or managerial experience
- Strong technical knowledge, e.g., UK GAAP, FRS102, IFRS and ISA’s
- Good role model and having an ability to develop strong relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a reputable and forward-thinking firm in North Wales where your expertise will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for further career development.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
Please email your C.V. along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications is Friday 2nd September 2022.